He leads the Public Law and Government Affairs team and Internal Investigations and Compliance.
He is an attorney with proven academic achievements and has extensive professional experience in legal practice in the private sector, and has worked with clients from Argentina, the rest of Latin America, the United States of America, Europe and the Far East.
· ZBV Abogados – Partner (since 2020)
· Bruchou, Fernández Madero & Lombardi – Lead Partner of the Administrative and Regulatory Law Department (2013 – 2018)
· M&M Bomchil – Lawyer (1999 – 2005)
· Sanz, Stramucci and Condorelli Abogados – Lawyer (1997 – 1999)
· He was recognized by Chambers & Partners, Chambers Latin America, for his outstanding work in the Public Law Area, in the Compliance Area and in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Area.
· Universidad Católica Argentina – Law Degree (1997)
· Universidad Católica Argentina – Specialization Course in Economic Administrative Law (2003)
· CEMA University (UCEMA) & Argentine Association of Ethics and Compliance (AAEC) – Executive Program in International Certification in Ethics and Compliance (2017)