General Corporate practice focused on Capital Markets, Banking & Finance. Debt restructuring. M&A. Investment funds and private equity and venture capital transactions. Real estate.
· ZBV Abogados – Managing Partner (2012 – 2022)
· Chadbourne & Parke LLP – Foreign Associate in New York (1998)
· Legal department of the National Secretariat for Natural Resources and Human Environment
· Former chair of the IBA Real Estate Committee and she currently serves as Senior Vice Chair of the Latin American Regional Forum
· Law Alumni Argentine Chapter of the New York University School of Law – Co-Representative
· She chairs the Corporate Law Committee of the City of Buenos Aires Bar Association.
· Carolina has recently been elected member of the Lawyer´s Council for Civil and Economic Rights by The Vance Center for International Justice
· She led a very successful mentorship programme for young lawyers that has already had two very successful editions together with the prestigious Universidad de San Andrés. This initiative earned ZBV the Chambers Women in Law Latin America Awards in the Most Valuable Mentoring Program for Women Lawyers category (2015)
· Ms. Zang is the only female and the youngest member of the Board of Directors at ZBV. She also heads the Marketing & Communications Committee and the Pro Bono Committee at the firm.
· Universidad de Buenos Aires – Law Degree (1995)
· New York University School of Law – LL.M. (1998)